Monday, October 13, 2008

Planning the Kerala Holiday



I had leave sanctioned between 10th to 25th Dec 2003.

I checked out with 2 agents KTDC and Kesari. KTDC standard package was expensive. Kesari was not upto the mark. So along with Mr. Jackson of Intersight I designed a package. I gave him my requirements as

1. To & fro travel by train in the KTDC chartered coach. It was Three tier A/c.
2. Three star hotels. Booking done from Mumbai.
3. Indica car at my disposal.

_

He made a budget for 2 people, me and Dad.

I paid Intersight the amount for all bookings. Meals were excluded from the package.

I recieved all my vouchers and boarding passes for the train here in Mumbai itself which I put into a plastic folder.

Next thing I did was bought sneakers+jacket +suitcases +2 film rolls. I borrowed a pair of binoculars from my friend Sangeeta Wani. Wani Uncle gave me 2 more film rolls.

I was now ready with all my packing carefully done in 1 suitcase, 1 soft bag for clothes + 1 bag for eatables and a sling bag for the valuables.

No comments: