Friday, March 28, 2008

Foreword

This is my travel dairy, Swachchanda, it represents the free spirit that I stand for. Travel is my calling, it makes me spiritual. I have experienced the meaning of being formless, nothingness, levitation. These are just words. All I can say I experienced the divine.

To begin with I will be publishing every weekend with pictures from my recent trip to the North East. I wrote everyday after returning to the hotel and during travel, on the train and in the waiting rooms at railway stations I have detailed my adventures for they are my treasure trove.

I plan to move here the travel related post from my food blog Anna Parabrahma too, but slowly.

6 comments:

Pooja said...

Looking fwd to read your travel experiences .

bee said...

love this template.

Jaya M said...

I will be looking forward to it ..
hugs jaya

Suganya said...

The blog itself is serene, hinting on whats to come next. Looking forward to yr travelogues, Anjali.

evolvingtastes said...

Oh, the anticipation! Looking forward to it.

Lakshadweep Packages said...

Your blog design looks so good