Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Lands end of Konark

 


This is the Konark sea shore near Lotus Eco resort. Though I went there just for lunch it’s a must visit for its location and beauty too. You drive along the sea a bit. Then you park the car πŸš™ and walk towards the resort on the red mud path with not a soul in sight. The tiniest sand islands formed by the creek entice you. If I wasn’t solo I would have flunked myself into the water and swam towards it. 


There had been a thread ceremony celebration there the last day but thankfully when I visited it was quite just the way I love. Yet the flower decorations seemed like I was being welcomed into this serene place. 

It was Sai’s fabulous reco to lunch there and enjoy the solo journey to the best.

I felt like an adventurer 🏜️🚢‍♀️


Read about my food and hospitality experience of this place on AnnaParabrahma. They deserve a mention here and I wish I knew before then instead of staying 3 nights in Mahodadhi Palace I could have stayed here for a night. Both properties are owned by Orchid group. They bent backwards for me. Thank you Lotus Eco Resort Konark for everything! πŸ™πŸ½

No comments: