I had been inviting Charu to Blr for the last 5 yrs however she was not able to make it. Then a month ago Sumeet told me he would be visiting me for a week. It was Sapna's idea to bring along Charu and ofcourse the half ticket had already told me last time itself that he would come back for his summer vacs.
I began my planing, the idea was to make it memorable for Charu. She rarely gets to travel so while she was visiting I had to pack as much action as possible. The time frame 11th Apr 2010 to 16th Apr 2010.
I had done the KSTDC tour of Mysore and Srirangapatna so planning that part was easy. I wanted it to be a mix of what I had not seen and where I had already visited. Part playing safe and part taking a risk to explore in this summer season.
So if you want to join me on this journey that I am accounting here follow on...
- Climb the hill in Melkote with me
- Enjoy the hailstorm in Srirangapatna
- Find Tibet in the hot plains of Coorg. Turn left into Bylakuppe
- Scamper around the bamboo forest and tree houses at Nisargadham
- Soak in the golden hues of the sunset and sunrise in Madikeri
- Spot the Kerala influence and Kodagu women in Bhagmandala
- Bow at the Ugam (starting point) of Cauvery river, that's Talacauvery
- Get endeared by Elephants at Dubare
- Finally relish the grandeur of the Mysore
A post a day with unique experiences from the districts of Mandya and Coorg in Karnataka!