Tuesday, March 12, 2024

A bungalow in Bhubaneswar

 

Mangala Jodi, Cuttack and Pahala all in one day! We were tired and returned home. Home in Bhubaneswar? 

Yes! As I always do in the last leg on my journey to experience local life I booked into an AirBnB. It was a lovely bungalow owned by a Doctor in Bhouma nagar. A quaint little place. The home was clinical clean 😃. 

After staying in 5 star to come to a spotless home in an old world bungalow is so comforting. It had a big kitchen with the best appliances. One could have cooked if not doing all the exploring outside. The living room had recliners which we snuggled into. Also as soon as We got there we were happy to have separate bedrooms. This home could accommodate 4 guests easily. On the days here we drank lots of tea as it was chilly and skipped dinner. 

That’s Sai nursing her drink 🥃 while I was warming my hands on a tea brewed by her for me.

I recommend this place with a happy heart💕

No comments: