Saturday, May 4, 2024

Stay at Vasundhara Cottage Agrav

 


After darshan of Shitladevi I was looking for a home stay and the one I had shortlisted was undergoing renovation but the owner kindly recommended Vasundhara cottage. 

It was a really lovely wadi with Supari and coconut trees so dense that the sun rays dappled through it leaving the place shaded. 

It has individual cottages and a building with few floors. The pricing was very reasonable and food costed extra. There was a/c which was a relief. Omid enjoyed too. 

The entire place was empty as it was Navratri time and so the cooks asked what I wanted and cooked. First meal was their choice and they were trying to ape Punjabi cooking which they weren’t adept to. So I told them to cook everything local. Regional is their expertise and they served me delicious barik methi chi bhaaji, taleli vangi, an outstanding zunka. Breakfast was hot fresh upma. 

This place was value for money. I recommend it. Call them up instead of booking online for a good deal. 


No comments: